Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website and/or purchase of our products indicates your agreement to and complete understanding of our Terms and Conditions. Please review the below items carefully.
- Tracking information will be emailed to you at the time of shipment. If you can not find your shipping confirmation email or have deleted it, please email us.
- We will make every effort to ensure you receive your order in a timely fashion. We do not guarantee delivery dates & we accept no responsibility for delays occurring due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Madd Cave Decals is not responsible for any customer missed dates, events, deadlines or other caused by poor order planning or unexpected shipping delays. If your order must be received by a certain date, please contact us so we can discuss options to expedite your order.
- The tracking information provided by the USPS will let you know the delivery status of your order. If we have shipped your package to a P.O. Box, please look for the delivery slip when you pick up mail or ask your postal worker if you have received a package. Once again we are not responsible for issues related to the USPS and how they handle deliveries.
- If your package is returned to us, and you would like it shipped again, you will be charged a re-delivery fee equivalent to the original shipping charge. If your order qualified for free shipping, a flat rate of $10 will be charged to ship the items again.
- If your item is abandoned and returned to us, you will have 30 days to contact us and arrange for it to be shipped again. After that 30 day period, the items will be disposed of and no refund will be issued.
- All packages confirmed as delivered by the USPS will be assumed as such. We are not responsible for any issues with receipt of the items once this happens.
DECAL ITEM LIABILITY:
- Madd Cave Decals will not be held liable in the rare event that damage is caused during installation or removal. We only use high quality Oracal vinyls, which are rated for interior/exterior use. If used properly, there should be no risk of damage.
- If you would like a sample of the vinyl to test on your wall, please contact us.
- Full payment is collected for online orders when you checkout. By submitting your payment information, you authorize Madd Cave Decals to charge your account for the full amount due. Please ensure your payment information is correct before you confirm your order. Credit Card information will be verified and any orders suspected of being fraudulent will be declined.
- In the event of a charge-back, Madd Cave Decals may refer such matters to an attorney or collection agency. Customer agrees to pay, in addition to any amount due, all costs incurred by Madd Cave Decals as a result of this action, including court fees, collection fees, etc..
- If you would like to pay for items via check or money order, please contact us. Items will not be shipped until the money clears our bank.