Romans 12:12 - Rejoice In Hope - Christian Wall Decal
Rejoice in Hope. Be patient in tribulation. Be constant in prayer. - Romans 12:12
- Picture may be enlarged to show detail. Please check decal size option for exact dimensions. If you require a custom size, please email us.
- Decal does not have a background. Whatever surface you place it on will become the background, just like in the picture.
- These vinyl decals are removable, but not reusable. The vinyl decal can be safely removed without damaging surfaces. Please see the specifications section for more info on the vinyl we use.
- Larger items may come in multiple pieces. Rearrange them however you like!
- Your order will arrive as a 3-layer product. The backing paper, your vinyl decal and the application tape already applied. Instructions for application of the vinyl decal will be included.
Check our FAQ section for answers to the most common questions.
|Vinyl Brand||Oracal 631|
|Application||Short- to medium-term applications indoors; specifically on painted drywall surfaces|
|Durability||3 years (indoor)|
|Adhesive||Clear, water-based, removable adhesive|
|Notes||Extra precaution should be used when applying wall graphics to “Low VOC” or "Zero VOC" paints as these paints may exhibit lower adhesion levels. Surfaces to which the material will be applied must be thoroughly cleaned from dust, grease or any contamination which could affect the adhesion of the material. Freshly lacquered or painted surfaces should be completely cured. The compatibility of selected lacquers and paints should be tested by the user, prior to application of the material. Films with structured surface are naturally more sensitive than the unstructured. Accordingly, these films are to be treated carefully both in processing and in cleaning.|
- Product Code: walldecal-christian
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: christian wall decal, wall decal, religious decal, Christian quote, vinyl wall decal, Scripture decal, Romans 12 decal, Romans 12 rejoice, Romans 12 12, be patient Romans, be constant Romans, tribulation Romans, constant in prayer